Wednesday, June 10, 2009

design through feelings..like a child


designers always says that design without feeling is a design without soul..is it easy to put your feeling in a space..can be done..but check your feeling first.. is it happy, is it sad...it will effect your design..first control your feeling and emotion...its influence the out come..think about design with love...

this is not applicable in design only..all of our activities..cooking, driving, painting and etc...

in DREAMBOX..i do thing with understanding the user..i mean ..try to put my self in the user's place..

but in my own self..my feeling..i always feel like a child..my emotion, desire and soul is like a child..i i want something..i cry badly to get it...everything is personal..i just want things badly..like a child..

and i will put that feeling in my design..hehehe

No comments: