Sunday, August 30, 2009

hari raya for a designer like me


I am writing this blog from my mum's house in Malacca..a historical city.....proud of that..after having a delicious 'soto' for buka puasa....and Hari Raya just around the corner..mum keep shouting me.."when will you help me to change my new curtain!"..well its a normal scenario to me in Ramadhan..

this Ramadhan is a 'kelam kabut' for me..numbers of big design job in my design office..good for my design business but time always be a major problem..if later a Malaysian see a new image of Post Offices all over Malaysia..the new white and red scheme...it is the touch of Rio Helmie...

hari raya is always special to me..look for a new cloth..baju melayu specially..being a designer we always like to be different..I found a stylish black kurta in Central Market KL..black in color offcourse..so this raya I will ware black.. I can ware it in in my design class also..

talking about Ramadhan..it is a month for a muslim to be with dear God..as close as can be..but still after a week of Ramadhan I keep on busy with projects..be a designer sometime you cant control your self, cant control the time..because the desire towards design, projects and money always burn you..eventhough Hari Raya is just arround the corner

No comments: